Are you looking for the best online brokers in UK? If yes, you are in the right place. Have a look at our list of the top 10 online stockbrokers in UK.
- Hargreaves Lansdown – | ISAs, pensions, funds, and shares.
- AJ Bell Youinvest –AJ Bell is a low-cost, award-winning platform for the DIY investor. Learn more about our SIPP, ISA, Junior ISA, and Dealing accounts.
- Interactive Investor – the UK’s number one flat-fee investment
- eToro – From Stocks to Crypto: Invest in 3,000+ Assets on eToro
- IG – is the world’s top CFD and Forex provider. We offer CFD trading on thousands of shares plus forex, indices, commodities, options, and more.
- Trading 212 – Commission-free investing for everyone.
- Fidelity – Fidelity Investments offers Financial Planning and Advice, Retirement Plans, Wealth Management Services, Trading, and Brokerage services
- Barclays Smart Investor – Smart Investor is our DIY investment platform designed for both experienced and novice investors who want to manage their own portfolios.
- Vanguard Investor – Helping you reach your investing goals | Vanguard
- Nutmeg – is an online investment management service. Invest money using our General Investment Account, ISA, Pension, Lifetime ISA, or Junior ISA.
|Logo||Stockbroker||Investments||Minimum Deposit||Account Types||Account Charge||Stockbroking Fee||Website|
|Hargreaves Lansdown||Stocks, shares, funds, bonds, ETFs, investment trusts||£1||ISA, SIPP, Fund & Share Account, Junior ISA||Annual fee of up to 0.45% of your investments, capped at £45 per year||1% (£1 minimum, £10 maximum) for share income.||Read More|
|AJ Bell Youinvest||Stocks, shares, funds, investment trusts, ETFs, bonds||£1||ISA, SIPP, Dealing Account||£9.95 per quarter, waived if you have a portfolio worth £250,000 or more||0.25% on the first £250,000 of funds ; 0.10% on the value between £250,000 and £500,000 ; No charge on the value of funds over £500,000.||Read More|
|Interactive Investor||Stocks, shares, funds, investment trusts, ETFs, bonds||£9.99 per month||ISA, SIPP, Trading Account||£9.99 per month, which includes one free trade per month. Additional trades cost £7.99 each||Investor Essentials plan: £4.99 a month. Our low-cost plan for those investing up to £30,000.||Read More|
|eToro||Stocks, shares, ETFs, cryptocurrencies, commodities, forex||$10||Standard Account, Professional Account||No account fee||No stockbroking fees, but there are spreads and overnight fees||Read More|
|IG||Stocks, shares, funds, ETFs, options, futures, CFDs||£300||ISA, SIPP, Trading Account||No account fee||Pay zero commission on US share trades and just £3 on UK share trades when you trade three or more times a month. Your capital is at risk.||Read More|
|Trading 212||Stocks, shares, ETFs, cryptocurrencies, forex||$0||Invest, ISA||No account fee||No stockbroking fees, but there are spreads||Read More|
|Fidelity||Stocks, shares, funds, investment trusts, ETFs, bonds||£0||ISA, SIPP, Investment Account||No account fee||It is typically 0.35%, but depending on how much money you hold in your personal accounts, it can be as little as 0.2% and is not charged on investments over £1m.||Read More|
|Barclays Smart Investor||Stocks, shares, funds, investment trusts, ETFs, bonds||£1||ISA, SIPP, Trading Account||No account fee||0.2% p.a. (minimum £48 p.a.)||Read More|
|Vanguard Investor||Vanguard funds, ETFs||£500||ISA, General Account||0.15% per year on investments, capped at £375 per year||Low cost. We keep our fees low so you keep more of your returns. Our account fee is just 0.15% and capped at £375 a year.||Read More|
|Nutmeg||Stocks, shares, ETFs, investment trusts||£500||Stocks and Shares ISA, Lifetime ISA, General Investment Account||Annual management fee of up to 0.75% of your investments||If you have a fully managed portfolio with Nutmeg, then you will pay the standard rate of 0.75% on the first £100k, and for all funds above that, the fee is 0.35%.||Read More|